Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my mommy blog!  There are many mom's blogging out there, and I appreciate you stopping by to read this one.  One of my favorites to read is Kelle Hampton's Enjoying the Small Things.  No matter what you're going through, pregnancy or otherwise, it will warm your heart. It always makes me smile.

I'm pregnant with our first child, and know a few other first time pregnant mommies as well as many experienced mommies.  I believe that while each experience is special and unique, we can all learn something from sharing our stories.  I'm also aware of oversharing and respect the sacredness of keeping certain things private, so each and every detail will not be posted online.

Just a few details to introduce myself to make you feel a bit more comfortable about reading here:

  • I'm a librarian and a DIY artsy-crafter.  My art blog is here 
  • My fiance' and I are Generation X-ers, meaning, we're not as young as you think we look, but we're not old either
  • Our little one is due in about 10 weeks, give or take a couple.



No comments:

Post a Comment